Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome 2014! 1/9-1/10

Welcome back to school for 2014! To start off the year, I will be in the main office for a couple of meetings during some of 3rd, 4th & 5th grade on the 9th. For the first day back in class, students are getting new seating in class, updating any changes in the Class Dojo program, reviewing classroom expectations and procedures, and cleaning recorders. Any students who miss this, due to my meetings, will briefly make it up on Monday. 

Any parents who have not signed up to receive regular updates on their child's Class Dojo may send in their email to me, and I will enter it in my system, if I have not already sent you an invite. Then you will receive a behavior report on your child every Friday via email. The easiest way to do this is by entering your information in the contact form to the right of this blog!

Lastly, we are welcoming an SIU student, Mr. Jeremy Holmes, to our classroom this spring! He will be student teaching with Mr. Nick Williams, MMS and GJAL 5th Grade Band Director, and myself for the spring semester. We look forward to spending the rest of the school year learning music with Mr. Holmes!

Here's to a happy and musical 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment